Monday, September 1, 2008

To get the Hype of Internet - so I am on VoX, del.iciol.us, Digg & Habbo Hotel now

When I was young, I wonder how big is the world. After seeing the world with our own eyes, you know the world is big but measurable. Now you wonder how big is the internet world, with tons of information flows to the internet every single second, tons of website being created every moment. The size of internet is immeasurable with astronomical number of pages found with every single word you type in the Google search.

Therefore, without intimadating myself for the hype of internet, I decided to explore what the new generation is up to. Then i found this ...VoX

Photobucket
VoX could be a new generation of blog today, with many free blog services today, VoX is competiting itself with the easy of uploading video, photo and other embeded media. Also you can share to the only appointed or targeted audience. I am still learning about it, but i started registered myself to it, and i know i am lonely now, being none of my single friends use it. If you use it, add me, my user name is orion (but this name is not unique username)

Photobucket
del.ico.us has it's concept that I like most, a forum like environment that you can know what website that other visit the most, comment on it or copy some one else bookmark. With tons of website in the internet, we tend to forget the full address of certain cool and new website that are useful to us. So delicious play a role here.
Photobucket

Habbo hotel is kind of fun when it appear in front of my eyes, it is really the hype of the virtual world. To accommodate yourself in this virtual world, you have your own room or apartment. You can choose what you like to dress to meet new people.

I guess it is cool to break the gap when it comes to people who do not like to talk in front of people. By the way, i notice this is not totally free service, if you would like to upgrade your living standard in this virtual world, you might need to pay the physical money to the service provider. haa...ultimately, it is still a business, not NPO.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: