Thursday, September 11, 2008

First encounter with Internet Marketing

book to start your internet marketing journeyI am sure many of you heard about Internet marketing, advertisement like "you can earn $30K within 2 weeks" or "be a millionaire by making money at home". Is it a scam, I wonder? I have the same reaction as many of you do when I heard about internet marketing, "this must be a scam".

All of us now are capitalist, 9 out 10 people will tell you that they want financial freedom in their life. The last one may be still struggling to understand the power of financial freedom. Anyway, hoping to be financially free definitely is not a sin. It is your right! Therefore, it becomes the greatest bail that many will like to attend courses that can help them create extra wealth.

This goes to my wife and I, both of us wish to be financial free as well. Few months ago, my wife has read a book written by Stuart tan about internet marketing. She was convinced that she want to throw her mind and strength into it as she see that this is something feasible. To me, this must be a scam.

Afterward, we attended the preview seminar hosted by Stuart's colleague (could not remember his name). My wife was convinced to sign up, I have no choice but to follow. I told her that if I felt asleep in the class, please do not blame me.

The first day has finally begun, finally we saw the real Stuart. He is kind of cute, funny and full of humor. And my wife said he has a little bit charm of the Stuart little in the animation, as they both have the same name. Stuart is definitely a very good speaker, you can sense his sincerity by teaching you the technique of internet marketing.

Two days lesson has passed, it turns out to be fruitful, eye and mind opening for me. Although I am still doubtful about the internet marketing, but at least it open a door for me. Let me think out the box, that internet marketing is still feasible.

Something strikes me is that, the world has changed so much, many people can just earn money from home nowadays, and made a purchase without stepping out the door. With that, how is the world be like in the future, who will be really doing all the hands on job? Probably robot? Just a thought. Haa.

To find out more, please visit Internet Marketer Journal
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: