Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TraderWork up and running


TraderWork screenshot
TraderWork screenshot

After all the hard work of choosing domain name, web hosting and set up the templates and plug in, finally my Traderwork.com is up and running. 

I would say i learn a lot setting up a site all by my own, from nothing to completion. I have zero knowlegde of website design or any coding like HTML, CSS, frontpage, etc. But at least now I able to get my site up. 

Traderwork is a site for options trader, for people who are curious and motivated to learn about options trading. Besides, I would love to share my trading journal as well as market check with my readers. 

One last thing missing, a logo for Trader Work. Erm...I shall hire my lovely wife for this assignment ...the most important part is her design job is free of charge. :P Thanks wife!

Visit TraderWork.com Here http://www.traderwork.com/


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: