Sunday, September 28, 2008

F1 Singapore is here tonight









3 hours later will be the first Singapore F1 night race, Singapore is making history for the first time hosting F1 race and even more, the first night race! I will be celebrate it together with Singapore, by not going to the actual scene (to create more space for my fovereigner friend, what an excuse??) , but I would rather watching the better screen, my own TV at home, and having beer at home with friends to cheer for Hamilton. :) 

I have the first encounter with F1 few years back in Milan, visiting the ferrari shop near the Duomo di Milan.Everything inside the shop are to be expensive, even a cup or a keychain, I do not think it is worth to buy at all, don't even talk about T-shirt or a jacket (which cost few hundred Euro). So be frankly, to be a truely Ferrari fan, it could be quite costly. :P  That time, I only know it is one of the famous motor race, and the famous driver Michael Schumacher. Besides, my Italian friends are very proud of their Italian technology - Ferrari, of course. 

Tonight, Hamilton and Massa will be competing for the crown first time in the foreign place here in Singapore. Find out more here from the official Singapore GP website.


Please visit my own hosted blog @ Paul Orion's Blog .
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: