Sunday, August 31, 2008

My R.O.M on 8.8.08. Olympics Opening



Finally, my ROM has come, it was an excited day. It's been 28 years since I was born, I hav been waiting for this day to come (a bit exagerating! hee). For many guys, marriage = graveyard for love (chinese know what i mean). Actually it is not true, to me, it is just another beginning, or another type of live. Your mission is clearer and your responsibility is greater. Man with great power comes with great responsibility (saying in spider man).

It happened on 8.8.2008, what an auspicious day, people say it is only 100 years once, i do not know how to calculate it. I suppose every wed day was a good day. Olympic has chosen having their opening on my weddding day, of course I am totally fine to celebrate with the whole world.











my good frens come with their blessing...



The little guy come with his curiosity



i do not mind being kiss by Shawn, since his wife is not around. Before signing the marriage cert, i am still single at this moment.



this is ultimate moment, finishing the 28 years of my singlehood...



a marriage cert just a legal document, but the hearts bind us together









about 30 pairs register together, this is the picture that you will be seeing in one of the malaysia newspaper on aug 9 2008.



my sister in law's son - erm meaning he is my nephew la...(thinking thinking)

After all, it was a great event, althought the procedure is a little bit messy since it is a mass registration of marriage. But I remember every relatives and friends' smile while they greet me with the bottom of their heart. After all, I remember the smile of Bibi, my wife, that she is really happy and joyful to be my wife. Thanks for loving me !!! This is the most precious gift I have on earth ! :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: