Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paul & Bibi's Wedding Blog is up and running

After a lot of hardwork for a week, finally my wedding blog - Paul & Bibi's Wedding is up and running with all the photo and feature embeded. 

This blog is specially made for my beloved wife - Bibi, to commerate our marriage and wedding. 

I would like to say, wedding is really a lot of work to do, but could be memorable and enjoyable though, since you gonna to do it, so let's enjoy the process ...

This Idea just came to my mind about 1 week ago, and just gotten our wedding photo and MTV, instead of post it to picasa or flikr, I thought of making it special, to make our own blog...

Enjoy ...and remember to sign on the guest book so that we know you have been there ...:) 

http://paulorion.traderwork.com/mywedding/


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: